Mum Talks are delighted to bring you a practical and empowering Return to Work with Confidence workshop in partnership with Kildare Village.
You will be welcomed into the beautiful VIP suite in Kildare Village for a morning workshop which will help you build a proactive plan for the personal and professional juggle that is life as a working parent. Facilitated by Sinead Brady (WorkStyle™), numbers will be kept to a minimum so you will get the maximum benefit during this time.
This Workshop will support you to
- Proactively plan for the personal and professional juggle that is life as a working parent using the Powerful in 60™ Method.
- Develop a set of skills to equip you for the moments of overwhelm you will experience.
- Create meaningful, practical, and implementable personal and professional boundaries through the identification of your non-negotiables.
- Explore practical ways to switch between work and non-work life.
- Navigate the flexibility conversation in work.
- Focus your attention on your past Momentous Moments™ and the new transferable skills that you have gained while on maternity leave.
- Identify who is in your safety network and how they will support you as your return to work.
- Plan your career strategy for the next phase of your career.
A light lunch and a style session with Kildare Village resident stylist will follow after the workshop.
[This is a non-baby event]
Returning to work after maternity leave is a time of change and transition for you, your baby, and your family.
Every mother who returns to work feels different to other mothers, has a different perspective and has different feelings. Whether you dread returning to work, or can’t wait to go back; what and how you feel is unique to you.
There are, however, some things we all have in common – we all want to do our best for our children, for ourselves, and for our families. And we want to figure out a way to do our best without feeling guilt or judgment.
With this in mind, and led by best practices in psychology, Sinead will facilitate a practical conversation that focuses on YOU and your strategy as you return to work.
Together, we help you find ‘you’ as you return to work and develop a strategy that works for you, your baby, and your family.
Workshop numbers are kept small so that our conversations are non-judgmental, practical, fun, and sometimes emotional.
Workshop facilitator Sinead Brady – WorkStyle.ie